Pennsylvania ACT 32 requires all employers to deduct from payroll the employee's resident earned income tax and remit it to the correct tax collection district. The tax collector for all municipalities in the Fox Chapel Area School District is Keystone Collection Group (www.keystonecollects.com ). As part of ACT 32 all municipalities have been assigned a Political Subdivision (PSD) code; the PSD code for O'Hara Township is 710405.
All employees must complete a Certificate of Residency form and return it to their employer.
If your employer did not provide you with the Certificate of Residency form, you may click on the link below to download one.
Earned Income Tax Forms
- ANNUAL Earned Income Tax Form - Keystone Collections Group
- ANNUAL Earned Income Tax Form Instructions - Keystone Collections Group
Jordan Tax Service ( www.jordantax.com) remains the Local Services Tax collector for the Township of O'Hara.
102 Rahway Road, McMurray, PA 15317
Local Services Tax Forms
- Local Services Tax - Exemption Certificate
- Local Services Tax - Refund Application
- Local Services Tax - Quarterly Payment Form (for EMPLOYERS)
- Local Services Tax - Schedule of Employees (for EMPLOYERS)
Senior Citizen Real Estate Tax Rebate Application
Ordinance of the Township of O'Hara establishing a Real Estate Tax Rebate Programs