Earned Income Tax
Pennsylvania ACT 32 requires all employers to deduct from payroll the employee's resident earned income tax and remit it to the correct tax collection district. The tax collector for all municipalities in the Fox Chapel Area School District is Keystone Collection Group (www.keystonecollects.com). As part of ACT 32 all municipalities have been assigned a Political Subdivision (PSD) code; the PSD code for O'Hara Township is 710405.
All employees must complete a Certificate of Residency form and return it to their employer.
If your employer did not provide you with the Certificate of Residency form, you may click on the link below to download one.
- ANNUAL Earned Income Tax Form - Keystone Collections Group
- ANNUAL Earned Income Tax Form Instructions - Keystone Collections Group
Local Services Tax
Jordan Tax Service (www.jordantax.com) is the Local Services Tax collector for the Township of O'Hara.
- Local Services Tax - Exemption Certificate
- Local Services Tax - Refund Application
- Local Services Tax - Quarterly Payment Form (for EMPLOYERS)
- Local Services Tax - Schedule of Employees (for EMPLOYERS)
Senior Citizen Real Estate Tax Rebate Program
- Ordinance No. 1405 Bill No. B-78-2022 An Ordinance of the Township of O'Hara establishing a Real Estate Tax Rebate Program