Swimming pools can be a great source of family fun, rest and recreation. However, before you plan your new pool, please keep in mind the following:
- Swimming Pools must meet all yard setback requirements.
- All pools require a Building Permit from the Township.
- All pools must have an enclosure of not less than 4 feet above the ground.
- All gates shall be self-closing and self-latching with latches placed at least 4 feet above the ground.
- These requirements are pertinent to above-ground as well as in-ground swimming pools. If you have any questions, please call the Township at 412-782-1400.